Centrally located 3 bed, 3 bath home, in a highly sought-after complex, in Bryanston. It displays uniqueness and elegance.
Each bedroom has its own private en-suite. The main bedroom has a balcony. The lounge leads out into a beautiful patio, with a built-in gas braai. A superbly fitted kitchen with a gas stove, granite tops, and a centre island.
This is a tastefully designed home with downlights and other modern finishing's. The unit has an under roof size of 224m2.
- Small private garden that is maintained by garden services
- Double automated garage that leads into the hallway of house.
- Extra storage cupboards installed in the garage
- Separate staff quarters equipped with a bedroom, cupboard
space, kitchenette and bathroom.
- Tiled and laminate floors throughout
- Breakfast nook
- Sliding stackable doors
- Rooms fitted with modern plugs for USBs
- Air conditioners in various rooms
- Impeccable security with alarm system and 24-hour patrolling in the estate.
- Pet friendly
- Centrally located off Ballyclare Drive
- Quick drive to Sandton /Morningside/ Bryanston CDB's.
Property valued at R3.1mil. .
The pictures do not do this property any justice. Book a viewing and come see for yourself.
Ideal for investors, first time buyers, young executives or a small family. Great investment opportunity!
Assistance with pre-approval and bond application offered.
Interested? Contact Valene Nagiah
- Property Type House
- Beds 3
- Bath 3
- Garages 2
- Building Size
- Stand Size