Apartment For Sale in FOURWAYS

Ref # Ent0159206 : Fourways , Sandton , Gauteng

R 1,360,890

Property Description

ZERO TAX ON PERSONAL INCOME!

ZERO CAPITAL GAINS TAX!

RECEIVE RENTAL INCOME A YEAR IN ADVANCE!

STRONG OFFPLAN RESALE MARKET!

STABLE CURRENCY PEGGED TO THE DOLLAR!

8%+ INCREMENTAL ROI

2-10 YEAR VISA BASED ON INVESTMENT AMOUNT

Once in a Lifetime Investment Opportunity available in Dubai. Offplan investment made available by a highly reputable international luxury developer established in 1976 Sobha. In the last 40 years, Sobha has developments and investments in UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Brunei, and India.

Sobha Hartland is located in MBR City, also known as the greenest place in Dubai and the next center of Dubai. Making it one of the leading investment destinations. Your investment is also secured by Dubai's laws regarding developers and developer receiving 90% of investor funds on completion and the remaining 10% a year later

Sobha Hartland is a 740575 square meter community with 222172 square meters of green and open spaces with 8000+ trees across the community. With views of Downtown Dubai, The Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Meydan Racecourse, Dubai Canal and The Burj Khalifa. Sobha is the most sought after neighborhood with premium amenities.

Sobha also 2 international schools in the community, with residence getting a 30% discount on fees. This is a guaranteed R1million rand saving over 7 years of fees.

With 60% of the off-plan development already sold out Sobha Hartland is located on the Dubai Water Canal(with 1.8km boardwalk), making it accessible by boat, speed train, and car.

*3km from the tallest building in the world, The Burj Khalifa

*12minutes away from The World's Largest Mall, Dubai Mall

*400m from Meydan One Mall which is set to be the world's biggest mall with a 3km ski slope and the worlds tallest residences

*20 minutes to the airport and Palm Jumeirah.

*10 minutes to Dubai Opera

*20 minutes Emirates Golf Club

With Payment Plans available and only 40% payable required before handover periods 2021 and 2023, this opportunity is not to be missed. This development has a strong resale market with over 200 agents on hand to assist if investing for capital appreciation(Up to 63% ROI).

It is common practice for rentals to be paid a year in advance, giving you peace of mind and securing your incremental ROI.

1 Bedrooms start at R3 402 266 with only R1 360 890 payable or a booking fee of R68 046 and balance over a payment plan. The remaining 60% financed at 3.5% by a reputable bank in Dubai(we will arrange everything for you).

Get 8%+ TAX-FREE RETURNS on an R3m property for R1.3m investment

Book now and go on a 4-day viewing trip to Dubai to experience the location with accommodation provided by Sobha at a 5-star hotel.

Call now to arrange a meeting with our South African representatives for more information on returns, availability and other properties on offer.

For queries and more info please contact Sakhile

Property Features

  • Property Type Apartment
  • Beds 1
  • Bath 1
  • Building Size 54m²
  • Stand Size 4,084m²

Property Location