SUMMER GREENS RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY OPPORTUNITY
CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATION & REPAINTING before Transfer & Occupation
3 BEDROOM HOMES
- 3 Bedroom with BIC
- 2 Bathrooms, Main-En-Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen –Open plan to Living Room
- Living Room access to rear garden
- Courtyard for Bin / Drying yard.
- Front Garden with off street parking
- Private rear garden
- Fully walled rear garden area
- Burglar Bars
- Prepaid Electricity Meter
- Space to add onto existing Home
- Single Garage, which can be converted, plus Off Street Parking
SUMMER GREENS PROPERTY OPPORTUNITIES
INVESTOR BUYERS – BUY TO LET
BUY TO SELF OCCUPY
Assortment of Properties Available:
- 1 Bedroom Homes
- 2 Bedroom Homes
- 3 Bedroom Homes
- Some with Garages; Carports or Off Street Parking
- All Back Yards are fully walled and secure
- Burglar Bars
- Pre-Paid Electricity Meters
Properties are currently being repainted and repaired after the Tenants move out upon expiry of Lease.
** Some properties are available with Leases in place for Investment Buyers.
Properties have potential to renovate and add rooms / garages if needed, dependant on size of Plot.
Summer Greens is well located within the North Eastern suburbs of Milnerton, conveniently close to:
- Century City
- Montague Gardens
- Main arterial road access: Bosmansdam Rd.; N7, N1, Koeberg Road
- MyCiti Bus Service operates within the suburb
- Close to work opportunities, Schools, Shopping Centres, Sports Fields, Churches plus convenient shops within the suburb
- Single entrance to the Suburb, plus an active NHW
Great opportunity for both First Time Home Buyers, plus Buyers wanting to scale down to smaller homes after the exodus of their children from Home.
Summer Greens is very popular with younger families aged predominantly below 45.
Great opportunity for Investor Buyers, securing good rental returns, due to position and demand for Rental properties close to both Century City and Montague Gardens.
- Property Type House
- Beds 3
- Bath 2
- Garages 1
- Building Size
- Stand Size 250m²
- Rates & Taxes ± 361